New Book on the Horizon !

Hello everyone ! I hope everything is well with you, we are halfway through the week and so the beloved weekend gets ever closer. Unlike my usual posts, this is only going to be relatively short, as it is an announcement, my new novel will be released soon and I could not be happier. I don't mind telling you, this one has been a difficult birth, and for many different reasons. I think primarily, the subject matter is quite close to home and perhaps this story, more than my previous books, is based more on my own life experience (in some ways) than others.

The novel is called 'The Attention Seeker', and I believe it will resonate with many people who perhaps feel they aren't always heard, their problems are not always considered important and so ultimately, as so often in life, there are consequences which people say could not have been foreseen - sadly, in my life, that was far from the truth.

There might well be some of you who feel this might be a troublesome read, but, as always, there is humour, within the pages you will hopefully find positivity - but, as I'm always saying, life is all about balance, so there are a few down moments too.


I do understand, by writing another standalone novel, I am perhaps shooting myself in the literary foot, but, as I said in a previous post, I just feel more 'at home' writing one complete story rather than attempting the daunting prospect of maintaining a series. I might try one day, but this story demanded to be told and so what could I do ? My previous book 'The Last Day' has received some positive feedback and so I am keeping my fingers crossed, 'The Attention Seeker' will become a favourite. As to the subject matter ? Well, obviously I don't want to give too much away, but it's the story of a woman who feels she is not heard, in fact, she feels she has never been...so she tries to remedy the situation but her need becomes overwhelming, which obviously leads to a reality she had not even imagined.

Anyway, as promised, I am going to keep this short and sweet, but I promise to keep you all updated, especially when there's a pre-order link available. As always, thank you so so much for all the support and encouragement, you really do have no idea how much it helps - especially when I doubt myself.

So as always, I send you lots of love and until next time..as always...

Take care out there xx

Popular Posts